Friday, July 21, 2006

Ok ... I think this is pretty funny and pretty cool. I was having a cup of java this morning ... like I do most mornings. Then I googled ... coffee and church planting ... because I am thinking that no one could plant a church without a good cup of joe. It's just my own assumption. I'm sure that the 6 people that read this blog will probably agree.

So here is what I got ... it is unique. It is from churchwebsites.com ... no need to thank me guys for the free plug ... since I do websites too. It's from Mission Coffee Roasters and their link as well. And you know what ... I may just buy some of their coffee.

Mission Coffee Roasters

Mission Coffee Roasters was started to financially support Christian missionaries, missionaries-in-training, and other Christ-based ministries through the sale of fresh roasted coffee. We have over ten years of experience with specialty coffee. Our passion for quality developed while working for a family with three generations in the trade. They grew coffee in Guatemala, manufacture roasting equipment, and operate coffee houses throughout the Western United States. We spent five years working with them and are grateful for the knowledge and love of coffee they imparted.

We are dedicated to providing our customers with the freshest coffee possible at a fair price while helping to extend Christ's love to the nations. Mission Coffee Roasters ... really good coffee with a mission.