Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Ok ... starting over. I started kaleo network mostly out of frustration. There are lots of associations out there ... but most end up costing you a fee or a requirement to attend a conference or to adhere to a strict theological view. I just wanted some friends to walk through this crazy time of planting a church! Kaleo Network will be what it will be ... we may have a conference or two ... but that's not my main focus. Connecting with folks on this journey and helping each other when we can. I hope to have other authors who can post ... so it's not just me. You can join simply by desire. I have already included a few guys I have met through blogging and personal contact ... if you have a blog that talks about church planting ... let me know and I will put you in the list. For now ... have a happy 4th.

pax/wg